Light-O-Rama Forums

It has begun...

scubado

Curse you scubado! While most of us are waiting on the summer sale. Putting up a thread titled "It has begun" had me heart do a skip then a dance. :blink:

Anyone seen some color changing LEDs? I am looking for a couple of strings to finish off my new tune to sign. I went into our local Hobby Lobby, but that was a bust here in St. Charles MO just west of St. Louis.

TIA

I was at Target a few weeks ago and they had these Phillips G40 25 Orange LED Globe light strings reduced to $3.00, they had 14 of them, bought them all

whats funny is, in my work room where I keep my LOR controllers and CCR's (the expensive stuff) I have on my left my 4ft pumpkin that I am putting lights on, and on my right is 3-5ft 8 point stars that I'm putting my CCP's for Christmas, Halloween has offically joined Christmas, and on my wall is a 4ft American Flag with numbers on each star and stripe, so there you go, all of my holidays joined together

Edited by PMC

The only way to close the store is to put a password on it. Not a good limitation but we had it closed while we made and tested some changes.

The only way to close the store is to put a password on it. Not a good limitation but we had it closed while we made and tested some changes.

Why don't you just make the sub-domain redirect to a store closed page on the main website Dan?

Edited by spomalley

• The topic was locked