Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Video Contest

Guest guest

Jeff,

Regarding your mural for the garage door, the ebay page mentioned special hardware to install those murals. How would you rate the quality of the hardware and ease of installation? And would it be too easy for it to 'walk away' while I'm not look'n? :shock: Thanks.

Scuba, darn it, you beat me. I hope the seller reads his emails LIFO!! :laughing::laughing: (last in, first out)

There was no special hardware. ALong the top and bottom of the vinyl sheet, spaced about every 3 feet or so are these metal L-shaped brackets attached to the vinyl sheet with bungie cords so you can stretch them up over the top of the door, while your partner inside the grage clips them over the top. No tools are needed.

jeffostroff wrote:

Tried though I might, I could not find a web site for Willie Stokes, I searched here, and on Google, and nothing. That is how I found the other guys' web sites.

Thanks Jeff! I did the same thing. I found a contest in was in, but no website or videos.

Oh well, that will give us something to look forward to when LOR has the videos! :]

Michael B