Light-O-Rama Forums

Stopping Superstar Sequence But Audio Keeps Playing

jimswinder

*sigh*

So set up my CCR Tree and went to test a Superstar Sequence from last year, but when I stop the sequence in the editor, the audio continues to play,,,and even re-plays after it is done.

So, always end up shutting down the editor to get it to stop...

Edited by jimswinder

Is this in the Sequence Editor, or in the Superstar Sequence Editor? You mention both in your post.

If in the regular sequence editor - have you tried loading another sequence to see if you get the same result?

I've never heard of audio not stopping in either the Sequence Editor or the SSE.

Your original post mentioned that you couldn't get the ribbons to work. Did you mean in the SE, SSE or HWU?

Is this in the Sequence Editor, or in the Superstar Sequence Editor? You mention both in your post.

**Sequence Editor**

If in the regular sequence editor - have you tried loading another sequence to see if you get the same result?

**Tried all three that I bought from Brain last year...same results.**

Your original post mentioned that you couldn't get the ribbons to work. Did you mean in the SE, SSE or HWU?

**To get them to actually play the sequence outside on my CCR tree...I deleted it because I remembered that each set of 6 ribbons were on a different Network...so figured I did not have that set up right..but still have not remembered how to do it from last year!!! How can I forget so much in just 7 months..

I can get them to work from the Hardware Utility....

Edited by jimswinder

Well Don...you must have scared my Editor...it is now stopping and working like it should...just one of those computer gremlins I guess... :ph34r:

ARGH!! Now it's back to not working....

Please, just ignore me and my STUPID computer..we'll be fine...in a day or two...

Edited by jimswinder

The playing over and over would be a "Play Again" setting in the SE. However, if you click the stop button and it doesn't stop, I'm thinking you have something else going on with your system. That's just odd.

(Just saw your other post ... oh well.)

I haven't loaded 3.5.0 anywhere yet, so I don't know how the new Network settings work. I forget if it's a stand-alone application, or pops up with another utility, for example, the Hardware Utility.

Okay.

FYI. Loaded 3.5.0 on another machine. The network settings can be done in the Sequence Editor, like always. However, you can also launch the network settings as a stand-alone program. Just look in your LOR folder. (FYI - Both within the SE and the stand-alone are really the same program.)