Light-O-Rama Forums

Makes The Light O Rama A Fair ?

lucifestasrl

I think you are asking if Light-O-Rama holds a show (convention/expo/trade show) to showcase their products. The answer to that question would be, "No."

Light-O-Rama does, however, attend the Christmas Expo, put on by the folks at PlanetChristmas.com.

I think LOR gets a *lot* more exposure to folks by those of us that put on a display for others to come and watch. If utilizing an FM tranmsitter, voiceovers also usually state what type equipment we use to make all those display elements lights dance to the music. So I think LOR actually does get more exposure by these type venues than they would at any type of expo.

And many have used LOR in Church, School, City Parks and other productions in their home towns, so LOR manages to get a lot more exposure in those scenarios too.

Just my opinion, yours may differ.

makes the Light O Rama a fair with its products ?

OK, from your location I be English isn't your primary language.

Are you looking for product demonstrations to see what you can do and how you can do it?

There are several online "mini" conventions; one organization is holding classes every couple of weeks online using a webinar type package. I have not yet attended one of these, but they do have online question and answer capabilities.

One forum link to them is here: http://www.christmascarolina.com/forums/events/2563-mini-minis.html

They are very likely to be held only in English because they are US based minis.

Guest wbottomley

make the company Light O Rama an exposure ?

An explosure with its products...

make the company Light O Rama an exposure ?

An explosure with its products...

Noi non capiscono l'italiano. È possibile utilizzare Google Translator per aiutarci a capire la tua domanda. A proposito, quelle dimostrazioni on-line mini non sono ospitati da Natale carolina.

Yes, when this is held LightORama is usually a vendor with a stall, remember this expo is more than anything aimed at hobbyists.