Light-O-Rama Forums

Final Layout For 2012

dougd

I believe I have finished my layout for 2012 finally. 1342 pixels and 240 channels. I tried to video this but didnt have very good luck. Link contains sequence, music, and visualizer file. This is a Richard Holdman sequence that he so graciously shared a few years ago. It is the first one I have adapted to my new layout. Let me know what you think.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/81097872/carol%20of%20bells.zip

I'm not into fades as much as Richard is, but I think your yard is gonna look choice. Can't wait to see videos of your CCR mega tree.

How many networks are you planning for?

Nice job there Doug on your Visualizer. I know how trying it is when you start adding that many pixels and getting every thing synced. If your display looks 1/2 as good as the Visualizer, I am sure you will WOW a lot of folks this year.

P.s. How many of the new Pixel elements to you actually have built so far

Chuck

Well its actually a pixel mega tree. 16 slices by 40 pixels with a 40 pixel star using all 680 channels of an E681. I had to fool the visualizer by using ccr's because I was going past 1024 fixtures.

I have built everything but the fans. I still have the mega tree lying on the garage floor, I just bought the super star addon and using the tree to test. Sometime soon I hope to have all the rgb stuff setup in the garage so I can see how it looks for real.