Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR1602W used as a Guide When Building the CTB16KD

Guest guest

I bought LOR1602W last year and I think I am going to buy one maybe two CTB16KD this year, and put them together.

1. I am wondering If I could use the LOR1602W as aguide to help me construct the CTB16KD.

2. How can I tell if my controler from last year (LOR1602W) is a green or a blue board. Is it just the color of the circut board.

3. Would the LOR1602W and the CTB16KD have to be the same color boards for me to use the one from last year to guide me through building the CTB16KD.

4. My LOR1602W says on the the front panel of the encloser that it is Model 3. Would the model have any effect as to helping me build the CTB16KD.

5. What dose the model mean anyway. Is it abetter version than a model 2 or 3.

6. One more question - In the insrution manual it says you can add the speed control and the ID Selectors, If you get a kit called the Delux add-on parts kit. Do you get this when you by the delux model or is it a seperate kit becaes I could not find this kit in the acsessories or the componets section of the LOR Website.

I would not use just the controler from last year (LOR1602W) to guide me, I would also use the insruction manuale that comes with the kit. It would just be nice to refer to something that i know works.

I was going to post pics of the controler I used last year but cant find the cable for dowwnloading them from the camera.

Ricky

I bought LOR1602W last year and I think I am going to buy one maybe two CTB16KD this year, and put them together.
1. I am wondering If I could use the LOR1602W as aguide to help me construct the CTB16KD............. Yes it would be helpful.
2. How can I tell if my controler from last year (LOR1602W) is a green or a blue board. Is it just the color of the circut board.............. It is the color of the circuit board.
3. Would the LOR1602W and the CTB16KD have to be the same color boards for me to use the one from last year to guide me through building the CTB16KD........... Currently the CTB16KD is a BLUE board.
4. My LOR1602W says on the the front panel of the encloser that it is Model 3. Would the model have any effect as to helping me build the CTB16KD........... A model has a Blue Board in it and it should be very much like the kit.
5. What dose the model mean anyway. Is it abetter version than a model 2 or 3........... As we change / make improvements the model number changes. A model 2 and a model 3 are very much the same.
6. One more question - In the insrution manual it says you can add the speed control and the ID Selectors, If you get a kit called the Delux add-on parts kit. Do you get this when you by the delux model or is it a seperate kit becaes I could not find this kit in the acsessories or the componets section of the LOR Website.......... The Deluxe model includes the Deluxe add-on parts.
I would not use just the controler from last year (LOR1602W) to guide me, I would also use the insruction manuale that comes with the kit. It would just be nice to refer to something that i know works.

I was going to post pics of the controler I used last year but cant find the cable for dowwnloading them from the camera.

Ricky

See answers above in bold.