Light-O-Rama Forums

Newb Question-Tree Wizard

Scooch

OK, I am attempting to make a tree using the tree wizard. The tree is done, 8 segments, normal lights, running up and over. when I try to animate the tree using a sequence, all I get is a couple of lit bulbs going moving up and down the tree along one string, not entire strings that run vertical lighting. Any help you can give would be great. Remember, I am very new at this so go easy with the terminology.

While I'm at it, I am also having a similiar problem with the arch wizard. I can't get all the segements to move. I believe that they are all assigned correctly, but, as I said, I am very new at this.

Edited by Scooch

can you attach your sequence and animation files,someone here can look at it and tell whats wrong,

The .lee file, which is in the lightorama\visualizer\editor folder is the animation file Jim is talking about. Attach it so we can look at your setup.

Your .lee file has no tree's or arches from what I can see. You have all of your props set to LOR controller 1, circuit 1, so everything in your "stage" is going to do the same thing. I have attached your same .lee file with an 8 channel Mega, download it into the Editor folder and open it. Then make sure your sequence has the same controller/circuit configuration as the .lee file. Then try running your sequence, see if that helps,

Bill

PS. You also need to change all your other props to different controller/circuits to get them to do different things in your sequence.

Alright. Try this file. I apparently attached the wrong file the first time. :blink:

looks like to me you have 8 circuits to each bundle,you only need 1 channel per segment for a total of eight,looks like youhave 128 channels for the tree. what level license do you have? I tried a fast sequence and it did the same thing you described

I have basic +. I did the fast sequence as well.

The question is, how do I fix this?

Edited by Scooch

looks like to me you have 8 circuits to each bundle,you only need 1 channel per segment for a total of eight,looks like youhave 128 channels for the tree. what level license do you have? I tried a fast sequence and it did the same thing you described

Thanks for your input. I went back and looked at the visualizer and found the problem. The fast sequencer did infact assign 8 channels per segment. I went in and manually reset all of them and it all works fine now.

that explains alot now.having basic plus the visualizer will only show three unit id's,so in your program you had unit one two and three ,and the tree had unit ids past that. happy to hear it's fixed