Light-O-Rama Forums

Music Box Dancer By Dj Schwede

rednosetbird

This is one of the songs that I've sequenced for this coming season. I don't know how its going to look yet till it runs officially for the first time. I'm using a 32 channel mega-tree, 2 8-channel arches which are prominent in my sequence. If you want it, send me your email address in a PM.

I'm a newbie this year, so keep that in mind...lol

Edited by dgrant

Was wondering if anyone had a sequence that thay could share .

I have it in 64chans and 128 chans.

If you are interrested let me know.

Hey Joe, just wondering.. Slovak? Polish? Ukrainian? I was driving around PIT this afternoon.. dahn by th' river :)

Hey Joe, just wondering.. Slovak? Polish? Ukrainian? I was driving around PIT this afternoon.. dahn by th' river :)

Hey TJ,

Slovak is correct. When you say PIT are you talking of Pittsburg PA? If so that is a common mistake for my location.

There is a Whitehall in Pittsburg but that is not my Whitehall. We are located in Whitehall Township PA it is about 56 miles north of Philladelphia.

Hope this gives you a better idea of where I am located.

Slovak! Same here! Do you speak any? I know the pleasantries, abt enough to get me in trouble, :) I know your Whitehall too, Dad's side is from Kocise', Cz, they settled in central Jersey.. Mom's side is from Pittsburgh..