Light-O-Rama Forums

User Blocked

Struax87

The nice thing is that you CAN still read people's posts even when they're on your Ignore list. If, let's just say, you think the person has something remotely worthwhile to say that isn't slamming someone, spewing venom, acting as if they invented LOR and Christmas lights, etc etc. They'll still show up with a note of "XXXX XXXXXXX is on your Ignore List. View the message anyway?". Then you can decide if someone is worth actually clicking on the view anyway link.

• Like 2

Guest Don Gillespie

I think the whole idea behind the ignore list is so you don't have to waste your time looking at a post from some one you don't care to hear from, maybe that person is constantly going on and on about stuff, maybe they post in every thread after a while it gets to be a pain the butt, I know people want to help but to have a coment in every thread it seems as thought the person is a know it all, i prefer to ignore those type of people.

• Like 2

Can't believe that Don G guy has not replied to this thread yet. Oh wait, maybe he is on my ignore list, will have to check to make sure. :) :) :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked