Light-O-Rama Forums

Got The Go Ahead

Guest Don Gillespie

Guest Don Gillespie

So my wife says to me why don't you do a small halloween display this year, I say ok I will, then I tell her I need some orange Leds to make it look authentic, she says how many, I say well I have over 100,000 lights for Christmas, she shuts me down and says maybe I shouldn't do a halloween display, sheeeeeeeeeeeeees women can they ever make up their mind. LOL

• Like 1

Sounds like a good time to convince her into the world of pixels then. You cant replace all your lights in 1 season, but what about 2 . . . . Halloween for half and christmas for the rest. Or 100k orange and purple caps to go over the lights!

All joking aside, your Christmas display is amazing I cant imagine RGB making it any better than it already is.

"Women, can't live with them.....pass the bear nuts."

Sounds dangerous. Do you pass them while they're hibernating? :)

• Like 2

So my wife says to me why don't you do a small halloween display this year, I say ok I will, then I tell her I need some orange Leds to make it look authentic, she says how many, I say well I have over 100,000 lights for Christmas, she shuts me down and says maybe I shouldn't do a halloween display, sheeeeeeeeeeeeees women can they ever make up their mind. LOL

That is beause they are too busy making our minds up for us!

• Like 1

thats what my wife said so i went with the head lock approach and she gave in

Geez, that's what I get for posting while exhausted. And I can't even blame that one on autocorrect

Wish the edit button was there for an extra 24 hours!!!!!!!

Obviously, it was supposed to be beer nuts, a quote from Norm.

Scott

Geez, that's what I get for posting while exhausted. And I can't even blame that one on autocorrect

Wish the edit button was there for an extra 24 hours!!!!!!!

Obviously, it was supposed to be beer nuts, a quote from Norm.

Scott

I knew you were taking the Norm approach. One of my favorite shows EVER. I just couldn't resist. :P

• Like 1

I knew you were taking the Norm approach. One of my favorite shows EVER. I just couldn't resist. :P

I don't blame you, I'd do the same thing.

To be honest, it took me a few minutes to figure out what the hibernating comment meant. I had to go back and re-read my own post before the little light bulb illuminated.

Well if you have over 100,000 lights for Christmas, tell her you'll only need a third to start with for Halloween. I would say that's a reasonable number, right? :P