Light-O-Rama Forums

Programming Ccrs

jeremyworkman46

I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but I never have any luck searching these posts. How do you program CCRs? I have two, and have watched the video on how to program them in Superstar, but it doesn't look like there is any way to change the configuration to two CCRs. I am thinking of doing two to four arches with them. I suppose I could just use the Superstar program and only program two of the strands, but it would be easier to see the strands in arches.

I sure appreciate the help!

with two ccrs you don't really need superstar,as far as programing them in the sequence editor add a ccd device and it will add rgb channels they will be black. each ccr will have 50 channels and then in each of the 50 channels will be three other channels red green and blue. it works the same as other controllers except you can mix the colors you want by changing the red green and blue intensities. you also get some macro channels but I have never used them.hope this helps

Thanks, James. It did help. I was able to figure it out based on what you said. I just didn't know it was so complicated to program them! Programming just the lights is a snap compared to this!