Light-O-Rama Forums

Trouble With Nutcracker

Ralph A

Hello, I have been working with the nutcracker for a while now and really like what I see. However, I have been able to make a few test patterns and have exported them (saved to my pc). I for the life of me can not import it to S3. I now some of you have can someone please steer me in the right direction on how to import to S3? I did look at the first tutorials and did not see anything on it.

Thanks for the help!!

Ralph

Hello, I have been working with the nutcracker for a while now and really like what I see. However, I have been able to make a few test patterns and have exported them (saved to my pc). I for the life of me can not import it to S3. I now some of you have can someone please steer me in the right direction on how to import to S3? I did look at the first tutorials and did not see anything on it.

Thanks for the help!!

Ralph

After generating the effect you want you click on the appropriate sequencer export from nutcracker

In this example, i am going to left click to get the lor lms export engine

2012-07-06_0035.png

when the export engine finishes, it will have produced a file on the web server. We need to get a copy of that file brought to our local drive.

2012-07-06_0036.png

right click on the link. you will then see this

2012-07-06_0037.png

in the green oval, it shows i am saving this sequence file into the sequences directory

in the red box shows the name of the lms file being saved.

NOTE! If you are using IE browser, it changes the lms extension into xml. Just retype the extension as lms. Chrom and Firefox do not rename the file extension.

thanks

sean

Hey Sean,

Thank you so much!!! Looks like I.E. was causing me the problem. I downloaded Firefox and I was off and running. I love the Nutcracker. Now I just need to learn to soomth it out between the effects.

Thanks again!!!!!

Ralph

• The topic was locked