Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR sales

Guest guest

anyone know what the sale prices were for LORs last summer? im just curious so i know what to budget for since i still have a few 1000 lights i still need...i know itll be different this year, but im just looking for a roundabout idea as to what kind of savings were offered at the last sale...thanks in advance

~~~edited to add~~~ im looking at getting the 32 channel package when the time comes

johnny christmas wrote:

anyone know what the sale prices were for LORs last summer? im just curious so i know what to budget for since i still have a few 1000 lights i still need...i know itll be different this year, but im just looking for a roundabout idea as to what kind of savings were offered at the last sale...thanks in advance

~~~edited to add~~~ im looking at getting the 32 channel package when the time comes

Market conditions and other factors that we (the public) are not privy to will determine the amount of the sales price.

Since this information changes from time to time, last years sales price can tell you nothing about this years sales price.

Don wrote:

johnny christmas wrote:

Market conditions and other factors that we (the public) are not privy to will determine the amount of the sales price.

Since this information changes from time to time, last years sales price can tell you nothing about this years sales price.
good point...but it would at least tell me how all that effects LOR and prices LAST year...ya know? get a round about idea...nothing exact or written in stone...is it 10$ 100$...you know?

I was wondering the same
A sale is a sale, better then paying full price
Looks like decent prices, looking forward to this years sale

Possible they have added a lot of products to the lineup this past year

The packages were not on sale last year because the packages were added AFTER the sale was over. The sequences were also added after the sale ended. From what I remember, the items that had just been released were the kits, the MP3 director, ELLs, and the USB adapters. These were all included in the sale.