Light-O-Rama Forums

I Can Program Lights For Your House

slayerbobt

I have a porky pig sequence"blue christmas"that i can do for you.send me your layout and i can program it to fit your house.16 to 80 channels for $25.this sequence is pretty basic,its the song that makes it great.2:00 min.long.i have other songs available.wizards in winter,christmas eve sarajevo,the nutrocker,linus and lucy,amazing grace for an extra $25.you can buy already pre programmed songs but your house will have to match their layout,which does not always match.so you have to redo it anyways.i have been doing this for 4 years now and can help you.no cosmic color ribbons or dmx.paypal or personal check .slayerbobt@cox.net

Edited by slayerbobt

Welcome to the forums.

Right or wrong, people may look at a user with few so posts over a two year period and be a bit sceptical. Do you have any examples of your past work? Any previous customers who would be willing to comment in your services?

What if someone wants a song other than the ones listed above? Would you be able to do those songs as well? Would the price be the same as the $25-$50 range you listed above? When would payment be due? Any chance you will program CCR's or DMX in the future?

anybody having concerns about the honesty of this post i will be happy to have previous customers reply with their comments.all songs including new songs are $50 with the exception of the porky pig.if you are also concerned about full payment at the beginning we can do half to start and then half when it is finished.no ccr's or dmx.if you need to see some of my work you can see it on youtube.username lacycute20.please have an open mind when watching the videos i do different songs for my personal fun.thanks