Light-O-Rama Forums

Hello!

richardh

glad to see you RichardH - I just had to type in your name when updating my profile "Where did you hear about LightORama from" section just now.

Oh, and I like it so far too

Edited by amcdonald307

Well gizmomkr... Looks like your on your way already! You're at 449 already. :P

Edit: looks like my post count is still there... maybe they fixed it?

Edited by Nurples

Howdy everyone, good to be back. I don't remember LOR forums being gone for a week in the past, ever. I hope the new forum software works smoothly.

Seems like I'm a minority, but I wasn't a big fan of the old software, so good riddance! :P

I like the looks and it's appears easy to navigate. I agree Tim a week without new posts is along time, I don't post much but do read on a semi regular basis.

Cheers

Daryl B.

And the post count reset back to 0. Quite sad.

The post count for each person is in the database, so it should be showing. If it showed zero for a short amount of time, that would be considered a bug.

Am I the only one showing "warning points" under their name ????? Wow I have to be carefull, Santa may not come to see me this year.

Am I the only one showing "warning points" under their name ????? Wow I have to be carefull, Santa may not come to see me this year.

I think you only see your own, we can't see each other's.

But if you click on it, it should take you to a screen that tells you why you received them.

I think you only see your own, we can't see each other's.

But if you click on it, it should take you to a screen that tells you why you received them.

That would be correct. The system is set up so that only you can see your warning points, not everyone else.

• The topic was locked