Light-O-Rama Forums

Channel 1 on Mega Tree

jbrad627

In the mega tree wizard, it seems that it gives you the option to have channel 1 either be at 3 o'clock or 9 o'clock.

My channel 1 is at 12 o'clock. I was able to re-assign everything, but is there any chance that either I missed something and there is an easier way or that it might be an included in a future release to choose 12,3,6 or 9 o'clock for the channel 1 placement?

Thanks
John Bradley

Once you build the tree, go to the fixtures tab, from there you can reassign each string to whatever channel you want. Or is it props?

When you use the Mega Tree Wizard, Select either Left Or Right for 'First Bundle Location'.

Then, use the horizontal scroll bar at the bottom to rotate the tree around the center pole. That will bring your first slice to the front/back.

GoofyGuy wrote:

Once you build the tree, go to the fixtures tab, from there you can reassign each string to whatever channel you want. Or is it props?

Did this one. Just takes time.

DevMike wrote:

When you use the Mega Tree Wizard, Select either Left Or Right for 'First Bundle Location'.

Then, use the horizontal scroll bar at the bottom to rotate the tree around the center pole. That will bring your first slice to the front/back.

This one makes sense to me. I will have to try it to make sure it is as easy as it sounds.