Light-O-Rama Forums

The Dan Baldwin Arch...

KenL_MCSE

A few years ago I was lucky enough to meet LightoramaDan and family during a NJ mini. Dan showed us a beta version of S2 before it was released. In his presentation, the visualizer had these arches that when they came to the top they lit a tree up...

This year, I gave away my old arches and made these new ones. The tree is made from coro, the arch is typical grey pvc pipe. I used 5v led lights from Ray. There is a total of 24 channels per arch, 16 on the arch and 8 on the tree.

KenL_MCSE wrote:

A few years ago I was lucky enough to meet LightoramaDan and family during a NJ mini. Dan showed us a beta version of S2 before it was released. In his presentation, the visualizer had these arches that when they came to the top they lit a tree up...

This year, I gave away my old arches and made these new ones. The tree is made from coro, the arch is typical grey pvc pipe. I used 5v led lights from Ray. There is a total of 24 channels per arch, 16 on the arch and 8 on the tree.

https://vimeo.com/44217227

Great looking element!! I'd love to see that tree with some color...

That would really top it off! Either way great job!! :D:D

• 4 weeks later...

Im a huge fan of the white! Looks good and the fades are smooth on the trees and arches. .

• The topic was locked