Light-O-Rama Forums

2011 Halloween

cwbysfan3

Here are a few videos from last years show. I made a movie trailer and sent out to all our friends. One video is from 2010. I'm having a late start this year ;-{
so any ideas would be great!!!!!

If these don't work check them out on Youtube search cwbysfan3va

GoofyGuy wrote:

Looks cool. Not a house I would visit when I was a kid that is for sure!
Same here, well done but when I was a kid I would have said "don't need candy that bad"!! Have a fear of clowns!!

Awesome show! I'm working on getting some new ideas for my Halloween show this year. I'm hoping to get fog again this year; my fog machine stopped working on me a couple years back and I never replaced it.

Scarey stuff man! Which fog machine do you use and how many? I want to incorporate fog this year and I know the store bought ones don't put out nearly enough

I like the whole setup man, like I said even as a grown man I might have to carry a pistol in with me. I like Halloween as a holiday, but you really make it what it should be. I like the aspect of actaully being a Haunt!

Virginia Beach, nice place in the winter times. I have family in Newport News and Gloucester.

Thanks, we really enjoy setting up for halloween. My kids are getting older so they are helping out more ( they were the clowns)!! It is ok here in the winter, October has some cool nights so the fog really sits well.

I gotta say, Halloween is a really fun holiday; you can really let your creativity go wild. And like I said in my previous post, I need some new fog machines, but my problem where I live is I get a lot of wind, we average around 10-15 mph constantly (right now we have a slight breeze). So the fog would just blow away. That's why I'm thinking about doing something indoors this year.

You could always try dry ice and put it (into) the wind so it blows in your yard. I've used that a few times and works pretty well on windy days. Its really heavy fog so it stays low. Just a thought!!

• 3 weeks later...

My Halloween display has flashing lights flood lights, a motor in a storm cellar, 3 fog machines, spiders, a 20 foot spider web, static manikin, 24 headstones custom made, 9 live people working the display (Jason, Dracula, Frankenstein, Michael Myers, and my wife and 4 daughters dressed as witches. I usually have at least 50 people in the front of the house waiting to get candy. Below is a link to the 2011 videos. The Halloween are at the bottom of the page.

http://www.hancockch...m/video2011.htm