Light-O-Rama Forums

My First Sequence

JF1993

Although this isn't necessarily a typical Christmas song, I did enjoy creating this sequence and am proud to say that my first sequence is a success. Hope you enjoy, and please feel free to drop any comments or questions below. Thank you.

JF1993

Flurs Du Mal (Instrumental)

If you're still having a problem viewing the video try this link

and dont forget to leave a comment thanks

thanks. I actually got my LOR for christmas last year after seeing a LOR show about 50 miles away. I only have 16 channels and 1700 lights, but since my show is in a fairly small town I have a feeling it will be a hit, and maybe even inspire more people to put on shows.

I also uploaded my second sequence, however the sound is off just a little

Thanks again I was using cam studio before and it wasn't keeping up with the lor visualizer. I'll give this a shot after I get off work tonight.

Works well, the instructions are terrible but ones you get it down its a piece of cake.

Originally it was going to be about 23', but I decided that folding the light strands in half would be the better option to make the tree look a little more full, so now it's going to be about 11'. Hopefully it will look as bright as it does in the video, because I live on the busiest street in town and just this last year the city replaced our street light after being burnt out for the last 10 years.

• The topic was locked