Light-O-Rama Forums

Suggestions on where to put my Display

MikeyRo

OK,

I have a delima. My House is a Mansard style house, where the roof actually forms part of the sides of the house. In addition, from the road, I have about 8 feet of yard, then it drops down 4 feet to another section which is about 20 feet long.

My inital idea was to put a pumpkin face on the roof at the chimney, place my 5 lighted tombstones on the right side of the roof line, then 2 3 channel coro pumpkin faces on the two far right side roofs that face the front.

I am attaching a couple of pictures.

What do you guys and gals think?

Attached files 319648=17426-100_1803.JPG

I'm not really sure what you mean by the side roofs that face the front. I think I would suggest putting the coro pumpkin faces on the walls on either side of the front door. I think 3 pumpkin faces and 5 tombstones on the roof would be pretty cluttered.
Just my opinion...

I'm not really sure what you mean by the side roofs that face the front.

I am referring to what you called the "sides" beside the front door. That is actually part of the roof line.

But yeah, I agree, putting everything up on the roof would be a little cluttered.

May have to just cut down two trees so the entire house front can be seen.

Well, that, or convince my neighbor to decorate her house.

What about trimming that tree on the right to an umbrella type shape, have the bottom of the tree at the level of the roof line. Place four faces across the front of the house. Then use the grass area for tombstones.

Attached files 319738=17438-halloween.JPG