Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone else in Wichita Ks doing a july 4th display?

tjflory

TJ I have not seen any 4th shows and most of the other fellows around here just do Halloween and Christmas. I be happy to get together with you, I do have some ideas, I am so darn busy building stuff for my Chritmas display I have not even thought about a 4th show. Mel

Whatcha buildin?

I had a very successful test of my fountains today. It felt pretty good getting wet in the heat too!

tj

Right now I have 2 projects. First, I'm planning on having a CCR Mega Tree similar to Brian Bruderer's. I have to build the top support to sit on the roof of the house to attach the top of the ribbons and the star. I'm making it out of 2X12's and 2X4's. Second I'm going to put snowflakes on the roof. I don't want them to lay flat, I want them to sit upright. I'm building a frame to attach them to. Most of the construction part is complete. Now I'm doing the most hated part, painting. If you would send a PM about where to see your July 4th show, I would like to come by and see it.

Here some pics of my water fountains/cannons and the relay bank for the 24 volt solenoids.

Attached files 319794=17447-IMG049.jpg

TJ I got your PM you live really close to me, you are less than a mile straight south of me. I will come by on the 3 or 4th. Mel