Light-O-Rama Forums

A New Way to Power Your Christmas Lights....

jimswinder

And who's gonna supply all the snacks and drinks to keep folks dancin' on those "genpavers" to keep your display in operation for 4-6 hours? And who in their right mind is going to keep stepping/dancing/hopping up and down on those things for that long? And what about overnight with the slow fades?, don't think that'd work too well for that either.

Aside from that, they're not that new, video was posted in Dec. 2011, so they could have been around even before the video, as many things show up sometimes in a video 2 or more years after their development and public release.

Not something I'd want to use to power my shows, so I wouldn't use them in the manner shown, HOWEVER, I might use them along a walkway that folks when walking along would light the lights forward in front of them, that wouldn't be too bad for that type of use.

Juts sayin'.

But interesting, just not for my full display use!

I recognize those Led strings. I have them on my solar Christmas lights. They're not real bright, and mine run off a rechargeable AA battery Neat idea, maybe idea for high traffic areas like the vegas strip.

I recognize those Led strings. I have them on my solar Christmas lights. They're not real bright, and mine run off a rechargeable AA battery Neat idea, maybe idea for high traffic areas like the vegas strip.

• The topic was locked