Light-O-Rama Forums

I couldn't even believe this - thought I'd seen it all until now

Guest guest

I just had to share this one, I thought I had seen everything until this popped up today 6/4/2012 while doing a search for a completely different venue.

Just read about this character in Amsterdam that turned his dead cat into a helicopter, this is not a joke, it's a true factual story!:shock:

Here's the link:
http://news.sky.com/home/strange-news/article/16240998

Definitely NOT something I'd even consider doing with my cat once he passes on.

It was actually kind of funny and not funny at the same time.

Kind of sick and somewhat perverted if you ask me, but who's asking, right? LOL

BTW: You did catch the cats' name, right?

The Orville copter, eh?

My brain is so saturated with possible one-liners that I can't even claw my way through them right now...

But I do have to admit, it's quite probably the best use of a cat I've ever seen.

rescue_653 wrote:

It comes from the internet, it must be factual and completely true!

They actually ran this story on our local news too. Under their bizarre and strange storyline.

So I'd say it's true, as ol' Ripley would say, "Believe it or not".

I've seen and heard of bizarre things before, but this one was a first. Turning your dead cat into a helicopter. Definitely not my cup of tea.

George Simmons wrote:

The Orville copter, eh?

My brain is so saturated with possible one-liners that I can't even claw my way through them right now...

But I do have to admit, it's quite probably the best use of a cat I've ever seen.

Yea, when I started reading that and then find out his dead cat was named "Orville", I just had to post it here, just so I could see what you, William and a few others that checked it out would do with that.

Dang, I'm a dead cat and didn't even know it, and now I'm an OrvilleCopter, instead of getting a decent burial, or at least creamated like most animals, noooooo, I have to be turned into some freakish lookin' thing with a big stupid grin on my face.;)

C'mon George , I know you've got some zingers hidden away in there somewhere, just let 'em out.;):cool:

Look!!!

Up in the sky!!

It's UNDERCAT!!!!

and yes...that is Orville driving the evil tank...

jimswinder wrote:

Look!!!

Up in the sky!!

It's UNDERCAT!!!!

and yes...that is Orville driving the evil tank...

Nope, that's Simon Bar Sinister. ya got the wrong guy this time Jim.:P

And for the record, his sidekick was Cad Lackey, who was a pretty dimwitted idiot. {Yea I used to watch the cartoon when I was a kid.}

Remember Amsterdam pot is legal.. And Another question... Orvillecopter Why is this so close to your name on here? not implying ANYTHING... but were you searching for for your handle on here and found that really messed up deal?

pyromill wrote:

Remember Amsterdam pot is legal.. And Another question... Orvillecopter Why is this so close to your name on here? not implying ANYTHING... but were you searching for for your handle on here and found that really messed up deal?

No, I was actually searching for RC helicopters for a friend of mine, and that story and video popped up.

The cat, if you read the article was named after "Orville Wright", whom Mr. Wright has no relation to me whatsoever, just like folks don't call me by both my first and last name, so the kitty was just called Orville. And now he's an OrvilleCopter.

But again, no, I was not searching out my name on here or the internet, if I were doing that, it would have been for a geneology/family history search, which still may have brought that psychotic video up.

But since I found it, I just thought I'd post something a bit off the wall here, and then see what comments some of the "jokesters" and "pranksters" around here would do with it.:cool:

Nothing more, nothing less. Basically just posted for amusement purposes.

Orville wrote:

The cat, if you read the article was named after "Orville Wright",
Guess I would have named it "Kitty Hawk"...:D

jimswinder wrote:

Orville wrote:
The cat, if you read the article was named after "Orville Wright",
Guess I would have named it "Kitty Hawk"...:P

Now THAT was a good one Jim! ROFLMAO

• The topic was locked