Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR server rack

Godney

:D here is my 40 channel LOR controller i built myself, it has (2 ) CTB 16 PC and (1) CTB 08 D the controllers i buit myself Except CTB 08 D , it also has (8 ) cooling fans and A FM transmitter all internal to the unit, and also a 65 watt amp for curbside music it is powered by one 220v source and (1) 120voltsource , and it is controlled by one central timer which controls a 3 position 40 amp main contactor which turns on the entire unit and all lighting on the house hope you enjoy Rodney.

Attached files 318473=17364-IMGA1809.JPG

Very nice looking setup. Too bad no one will ever see it. In Orange park that would be a nice piece to steal. I see the chains on the bottom but still something that nice looking would have to be hidden.

it is going to be chained to the front porch column out of the weather, but very visible also i work for a Sheriff's Office so it will be well Protected ,also forgot to mention it does have a built in alarm

Very cool work then. My grandparents live in keystone heights area, aunts in clay hills. So for the Holidays I will be up there would like to stop by as long as I dont have to go on Blanding at all.

Oh well, last year work kept me from visiting all the displays in my area, heck one is only 10 miles from me. This year Im taking a week off mid month to find as many as I can.

hey BobO thanks for turning them i could not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh My - Is that black plywood on a 19" tleco rack ?
It DOES look nice.

I made 1 nice looking controller and 3 crappy ones in zip-lock containers.

I keep promising myself I'll move the other 3 into a nice new box... but I have been saying that for about 8 months now...

Must find motivation for sequencing... mutch too hot outside. I hate summer.

no it is ABS plastic approx $45.00 per 2ft*4ft sheet, also the rack is aluminun and all screws are stainless and brass no problems with rust

are far as adding more channels next to the central timer is a cat 5 port if i want to add more controllers

• 1 month later...

I was thinking of doing something like this with my setup. I live about about 6 miles from the orange park mall down on argyle forest. Even though I trust my neighbors, I do not trust the people driving by who might have sticky fingers. I only got 2 16 channel controllers, 2 ccrs and use about 8 3 channel dmx controllers. I would love to know how to rig a setup with a alarm that goes off to annoy my neighbors and may save me from a possible theft.

• The topic was locked