Light-O-Rama Forums

WELL LET THE PROJECTS BEGIN

Scavenger

Well the wife and I started with the 10 trees. We actually planted 10 lelands, then we are maiking the star tops for them, we are using large tomato stakes to wrap the lights on and mount the stars to.

Attached files 318078=17340-1.jpg

Nice job! I have to ask, Is the roof in that room real low or is your wife real tall?:P

Don't shoot me me for this, but the background image is better than the foreground image, just sayin! :D

scubado wrote:

Don't shoot me me for this, but the background image is better than the foreground image, just sayin! :D
Again, where is that like button!

Scavenger wrote:

pic 3

Looks like you may have been to Lowes.

Must be nice to have the wife on board, mine thinks I've completly lost it, working on Halloween & Christmas deco in May !

Jerry

Scavenger wrote:

finished, just need to add lights to tree

Its a Charlie Brown tree.........;)
Seriously though looking good.

scubado wrote:

yeah...does the wife know you are taking pictures of her butt and posting them on the internet for all the world to see??? :shock:

not that I am complaining.... :P

jimswinder wrote:

scubado wrote:

yeah...does the wife know you are taking pictures of her butt and posting them on the internet for all the world to see???  :shock:

not that I am complaining....  :P

You wait til lori sees that post of yours!

Arnoldc wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
scubado wrote:

yeah...does the wife know you are taking pictures of her butt and posting them on the internet for all the world to see??? :shock:

not that I am complaining.... :P

You wait til lori sees that post of yours!
Believe me...Lori is looking at her butt as much as I am!!!! :cool:

jimswinder wrote:

not that I am complaining....  ;)

I hope you are comfortable in the dog house tonight, darling. :P

LORi P wrote:

jimswinder wrote:

not that I am complaining.... ;)

I hope you are comfortable in the dog house tonight, darling. :P
why should tonight be any different, sweetie... :cool:

Did you use the camera on your smartphone? reason being. I have the same trouble it always gets a smudge on the lens from fingerprints and other crap and I get into the habit now of every time I take a picture I clean the lens cover,

also back to topic I purchased my neighbors property (right next to my house,just land no house) and I was looking for blow molds or other "yard fillers" and your project will be perfect

I'll take 16 of them :(

thanks