Light-O-Rama Forums

Amazing If your Read Enough

Frybread

After many of long hours reading and re-reading the pieces on Visualizer, I finally have my 2012 display all in there and seems to look good.

Then I tried to connect it to a few simple sequences to see how things worked. Only half my 32 channel Mega Tree would work and none of my CCP arches are working. I kept getting a few things to work but not everything. For the life of me I could not figure out what I was doing wrong. Just didn't make sense.

Then after seaching the forums and reading the manuals (AGAIN :shock:) I finally figured out the issue. I upgraded my show from 2 controllers last year to 5 controllers and 2 CCPs for 2012. I only have a Basic Plus license:(. I can only control 4 devices. As has been explained many times. Just go ahead and upgrade to the advanced license now. I could sequence all of the controllers, just not play then all back. When I changed my Arch controller from 0A to 01 and the same thing in Vis, it worked fine.

OK LOR, Invoice coming for the Advance License. :cool:

Don't feel bad, this has come up a few times before.
I wonder if LOR could put something on the sequence to indicate what channels wouldn't be working with a lower license. Like having the "unlicensed" channels shaded out. You could still see them and program them, but know you couldn't use them in a show.

Scott

Frybread wrote:

As has been explained many times. Just go ahead and upgrade to the advanced license now.

As has been explained many times...most problems can be fixed "if you read enough." The amazing thing is that while you are reading, you tend to prevent 10 other problems along the way. Good job on figuring out your problem.

Surfing4Dough wrote:

Frybread wrote:
As has been explained many times. Just go ahead and upgrade to the advanced license now.

As has been explained many times...most problems can be fixed "if you read enough." The amazing thing is that while you are reading, you tend to prevent 10 other problems along the way. Good job on figuring out your problem.

+1

Ya but it is information OVER LOAD for many (including me!).

PaulXmas wrote:

Ya but it is information OVER LOAD for many (including me!).

Yet 10,508 members, 20,912 topics, 199,721 posts in the forums isn't information overload?!?

Imagine how complex it will get once you upgrade to 2 channels! :P

Yep, that "Advanced License" is the BEST LOR Deal out there if you have more than 4 controllers to run a show on!

And even if you don't, still the best deal!

Why?

Because you can add more and more controllers at any time and NOT have to worry about, or pull your hair out trying to figure out, why can't I control ALL these controllers I now have?!?

Guess this is why we see a few bald or close to being bald LOR enthusiasts!:P:shock:

• The topic was locked