Light-O-Rama Forums

Weber Prop

Frybread

I am finally getting a hang on the Visualizer Tool.. Took me long enough.

Does anyone have a good idea how to build Webers in the tool? Is the best way just to build strings on a slant?:shock:

Thank You.

I downloaded and installed the tool as well, but it would not work for me. The software functioned but I was looking for a 32 channel spiral tree. Per that tool, it had the capability but would only draw one string. Oh well, it was a nice thought.

I found that it'll only create one single spiral at a time but they can be piled on top of each other to reach the destined full spiral tree.

• 1 month later...

I found that it'll only create one single spiral at a time but they can be piled on top of each other to reach the destined full spiral tree.

Yeah, sorry I missed the posts on here as had not had time to be here. At least we were able to chat via email. :)

Thank You Jim, and Thank You Shannon. I down loaded the tool and it is great. Easy to use and allowed me to do just what I wanted to do.

You are welcome and glad the tool could be of use.

Thanks,

Shannon

• 1 month later...

cyberfix,

Today I downloaded the LOROC file and when I install I get a message stating there was an error with this windows installer package. By the way, I am using Windows XP.

Today I downloaded the LOROC file and when I install I get a message stating there was an error with this windows installer package. By the way, I am using Windows XP.

Make sure you have the latest version of the Windows Installer package installed on your system along with .NET 4.0. You can get the WIndows installer package at http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8483

If this does not work for you contact me via PM and I'll see if I can help you get it running. Also, there will be a bug fix version going up this weekend or so on top of the recent bug fix releases.

Thanks,

Shannon