Light-O-Rama Forums

Display videos 2011/2012

t.vanhouts

Almost half a year later and now I find the the to put up my videos of last years season.

I was 8 channels short so I doubled 8 channels by relais. It worked fine for last season but now i have to purchase more controlers. Hopefully I'll be able to do it during the summer sales.

But for now, here are the links to my videos. You can find them on my website also.

http://www.kerstlichtshow.eu

Enjoy.......

Wow! You sure have been busy editing!

It looks like you have a pretty small space to work with, but you have done a great job with it.

What is your star attached to? It sways a little. Do you fo anything to make that happen, or is it just the wind? It looks a little too perfect to be the wind.

LORi P schreef:

Wow! You sure have been busy editing!

It looks like you have a pretty small space to work with, but you have done a great job with it.

What is your star attached to? It sways a little. Do you fo anything to make that happen, or is it just the wind? It looks a little too perfect to be the wind.

HaHa,

It is the wind that sways my star. The star is attached to a long pipe and that is attached to a tree. Nothing more than that.

Sure my place to put a display in is very small. That makes it the challenge to create new things for next season. In the small town where we live it goes WOW and that is super cool.

For this year Iam trying to make some mini trees with side glow fiber optics. I haven't seen it before so we will see if it stays within our bugget. Not to forget some more controllers.

Greatings,

Tom van Houts

• The topic was locked