Light-O-Rama Forums

looking for a 12 channel Mega Tree

Ralph D

Ralph D wrote:

does anybody have a 12 channel Mega tree

I've got one, but it's not actually for sale. (Plus, the shipping would be awfully expensive.) Hopefully, you'll find one that's available closer to your home. Maybe Bill will part with one of his. NC isn't so far from NJ...

Ralph,

What style are you looking for? Have you tried the Mega Tree wizard in the Visualizer yet? It's pretty good at making them.

Guest guest

George Simmons wrote:

Ralph D wrote:
does anybody have a 12 channel Mega tree

I've got one, but it's not actually for sale. (Plus, the shipping would be awfully expensive.) Hopefully, you'll find one that's available closer to your home. Maybe Bill will part with one of his. NC isn't so far from NJ...

Only 7 letters down the road.

Does that come with free sequencing also? ;)

Alright everyone. You guys are to funny. Yes I've been trying to make my own but I am not getting what I'm doing wrong. So maybe I should have said could someone help me fix my tree.

Thanks for making me laugh. Needed it today

No need for sorry,and thank you so much for your help i love jokes, its fine, it breaks up the monotony and I opened the door. I deserved it. when I posted that yesterday I was in the middle multitasking doing quite a few things, so my first mistake was not focusing just on learning how to make my mega tree, but thank you for your help, I really do want to learn this on my own I didn't even think of youtube, I've been so caught up being frustrated over it, I just reached out to everyone here. I know I will eventually get it.I stepped away and regrouped last night, and after I get home from work tonight I will attack it again. making me laugh was the best thing.
I had this delusion of grandeur in my mind, that I could create all my fixtures of my wire frames get them all placed on my new visualizer and make the mega tree, in one sitting......hahahahaha. Let's just say that didn't happen. So the reality is setting in, and I am re-adjusting my goals, am im now going to shoot for getting 1 or 2 wire frames done a day. It's really going to push back my schedule quite a bit, but its what i can do.

Thanks everybody!