Light-O-Rama Forums

LA Clippers Video - Sports Holiday?

CLD Kevin

Haven’t been here in a while...sorry, will get back to those who PM me.

Here is a light show I put together for a client that wanted to honor the LA Clippers 27 point comeback from the 2012 Playoff's (Sunday). I programmed and installed all in 2 days. 12 CCRs, a handful of RGB basic strips, RGB floods on the lawn and bright white spots on the roof line. The music was far from my choice, but had to do with copyrights and ownership...lawyer stuff. I said music is half the show. LoanMart is the client and an Official Sponsor of the LA Clippers. They want to show the video on the "jumbotron" during the game.

I gotta stop doing this...2 days isn’t enough time. Its not my best work, but time wasn’t my friend on this one. Anways, for you sports fans...

Kevin

Great work, the comments are usual troll stuff on there. Im betting you will get a million confused people very quickly.

Great work as always. The video and Clippers Logo were a nice touch.

Surfing4Dough wrote:

Pretty rough comments under the video on youtube. Tough crowd I guess.

You can say that again. I was hesitant to post it knowing I was going to see bad comments. But I told the client I would. I wont look anymore.

Guest guest

Probably all Lakers fans with the negative comments...:D

(I'm joking, I'm joking, don't need any Kobe devotees attacking me or sending me hate mail..)

I'm a big Lakers fan! My man-cave is Purple and Gold. I was a season ticket holder, but I dont have the time to see many of the games anymore. And too expesive to just keep giving them away.

I'm a Clippers fan too...I support my LA Teams :-)

Do you keep your lights installed year round now? If so, how well are they doing in your climate?

I thought your display was great! And in only two days?? Did you get any sleep? How do you control the video on your door? Again, a great show.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks great wonder if you could do the same sort of thing for my UK wildcats:)