Light-O-Rama Forums

Green LED rope light

Max-Paul

Hi guys and gals,

I just bought a 3D Star to go on top of a Mega-Tree. I am using Red, Green, and white LEDs for the tree and so I am putting the same colors on the Star. Already had rolls of Red and White, but need Green.

So, does anyone has some extra Green LED Rope light laying around? Looking for 9 feet or 3 meters worth. I would prefer the same type that CDI sold that I know is 120V. I messed up one of the power cords and busted open the box in the middle and found that it is only a rectifier, that sends out 120VDC to the rope lights.

I am just looking for the actual rope lights. Dont need any power cord or end caps. Please PM me if you would be willing to part with 3 meters worth.

Thanks
Max

Max,
You can go to Mister art:
www.misterart.com
order some of the Krylon Metal X (1 can) and paint the rope light. I did it last year and it works great. If you already have white this might be the simple way to go. Just figure a way to hang the rope light and rotate it as yo paint it. Let it dry a day or so and it is ready to go. I think I used two coats

thanks Terry, might give this a try if I get hard up for Green Rope light.

And Thanks Tom for your offer once your shoulder heals up some.

To anyone else reading this thread. Tom might have some it sounds like, But not a done deal. So, if anyone might have some that they would like to sell off. I am still looking with one possible later this year. But interested in finishing this project off. So, if you can help, please PM me.

Thanks
Max

Try christmas-leds.com they have cut to length and odds and ends pcs. Avail.

• The topic was locked