Light-O-Rama Forums

FOR SALE

Bobbyp47

1 ea. Inline Female "Vampire Plug" $17.55 1 ea. Male "Vampire Plug" $18.00 1 ea. Female "Vampire Plug" $17.55 1 ea. SPT-2 Wire $110.00 [line] Order # 430

Store Pickup/Send Invoice (Walk In OR Invoice Me for Shipping): $0.00 Sales Tax:
Total: $163.10 **PLUS Shipping**

When ever they are ready to be shipped from WLC Venture I will have them shipped stright to your house after he sends my shipping cost. What you see at the top is my invoice that I paid and that is what Im selling to you at my cost on the group buy.

It was a group buy back in Jan. and done paid for and waiting for the order to be ready to ship in end of April and I still have to pay shipping when the order is ready. Who ever buys I will have it shipped stright to your house and not mine. Hope that helps

Bobbyp47 wrote:

1 ea. Inline Female "Vampire Plug" $17.55 1 ea. Male "Vampire Plug" $18.00 1 ea. Female "Vampire Plug" $17.55 1 ea. SPT-2 Wire $110.00
[line]
Order # 430

Store Pickup/Send Invoice (Walk In OR Invoice Me for Shipping): $0.00 Sales Tax:
Total: $163.10 **PLUS Shipping**

When ever they are ready to be shipped from WLC Venture I will have them shipped stright to your house after he sends my shipping cost. What you see at the top is my invoice that I paid and that is what Im selling to you at my cost on the group buy.
How many plugs are included? Each plug can't be $17.55 each :shock:. That must be for each package.

bisquit476 wrote:

If I remember correctly it was a pack of 50 for that price.

Double-checked their website. You're correct. Pack of 50.

• The topic was locked