Light-O-Rama Forums

When you can't get a good picture of your house

caniac

wow this took some time ok think i have something that will work now. please let me know what you think

Attached files 315106=17208-house photo for light o ram

Ralph D wrote:

wow this took some time ok think i have something that will work now. please let me know what you think
If you are going to show the right and left bushes separately, why have them in the upper section (then your house would be bigger and easier to plot lights on)?

Do you have to share your driveway with the house on the right?

It may be a little expensive (but cheaper than 4 years ago)........move to So. Calif. where most tract homes are now on lots of 45-50 feet wide. Makes taking pictures that are not wide screen real easy. (Bet you can't tell I wish I had a larger yard to decorate!)

lol I think my lot is 90 by 185 or somewhere right around there, yes I share my driveway with my neighbor, I own 90% of the driveway and he owns 10. Just to the right of that neighbor is a major highway, before I bought this house the original owner allowed my neighbor to changes driveway from exiting and entering directly onto the major highway, to sharing the driveway together, I must tell you that neighbor of mine is the best neighbor anybody could possibly have great family never complains and always asks me if I would decorate his yard for him. And were great friends. Definitely a keeper!

As for the my picture, Im still playing with the size of it.
And I'm not using the photo of the bushes on the left and right, I'm using those two smaller photos on the left my neighbor lets me put some things on his yard, which are never seen in photos and would finally be nice to be able to see them in the visualizer, and on the right I'm specifically doing them for the arches that go over my driveway and down into the bushes you see on the left-hand side of the photo on the right. So for example: stage left would be the stuff on the lower left-hand corner, and stage right would specifically be my driveway arches which I have six of them at over 30 feet long.