Light-O-Rama Forums

Making the jump..........

Frank AZ

I've been out there for a long time (some of you probably know me as fkostyun) and am making the jump from Vixen to LOR!

2011 was the last year of the display as its shown - smaller for the next couple of years before I move again, and then the sky's the limit!

330266_2480843543989_1339576833_32397247_1707641744_o.jpg

Holy crud man thats a lot of lights, welcome to the LOR end of things. I wonder why come from 1 that your familiar with to a new brand?

Jeff:

It'd be able to make the Philly mini again - but - its definatly not in the budget at all this year (long story - but - its not as easy to stay in the NY area for me anymore)

As far as DIYC goes - it takes time to repair a few burned bridges (issue due to the long story) but it would be good to see everyone again.

I'll always DIY for my own personal show :) (can't forget my beginnings!)

Obviously - going from DIY to LOR is a huge jump - and the biggest things going to be the sequences - I've got hours of sequences (~800 "standard" channels) that I am hoping I can get into LOR with ease.

This year my personal display will scale down to ~60 or so channels (small condo) and hope to be back into a house in a few years for a huge display again!

Hey Frank

It was great meeting you on Saturday. I look forward to seeing your display laster this year when I get back to your area for the holidays!

• The topic was locked