Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for arch sequences

Leroy Thompson

Last year I added my first leaping driveway arch. My sequencing was very poor. Does anyone have sequences that include arch sequences that I could borrow and incorporate into my own songs? I plan to build a second arch and want to do it right this year.

It all depends on how many sections you have and what you are trying to do.

Mine were 6 sections and they bounce back and forth to the beat.

Moving up to CCRs this year for 4 arches.

Dave

Leroy,
In order for us to be able to try to help you out we need to know how many segments (channels) your arches are. I have 5 and 7 segment arches.
Not knowing how you did yours my arch sequences may not help.

• 2 weeks later...

Leroy, how about this one.. Yawn-i's Standing In Motion.. Four 8channel arches.. the sequence is a total of abt 228 channels, just assign the arches to your controller unit and channel numbers. Its too big to post here. PM me for the music clip.. here's what it looks like.

Attached files 2011_FINAL_ARCHES_ONLY_Standing In Motion.lms

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for posting that! That shape is the key to a good arch movement! Always full on and fade out. I tried fade in/fade out and out looked like they were flashing! Thanks!

• 1 year later...

I am also getting into the arches this year. I think I am going to start off small with two 8 channel arches. If anyone is willing to share any sequencing, I would love to try them.

mrbishop02@gmail.com. Any advice or lessons learned?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...