Light-O-Rama Forums

Win7 dual monitors issue

ainsworth

I am using Win7 and I have dual monitors. I set it up so the sequence editor is on the main screen and the visualizer is on the secondary screen. I have updated to S 3.3.0.

If I manually stop a song during sequencing, the visualizer is now holding the last "picture" instead of going black. The problem is that if I stop the sequence when I have the lights shimmering or twinkling the second monitor continues to shimmer or twinkle after I have stopped the sequence.

It is very distracting to say the least. The only way I have found to stop it is to take the visualizer out of simulation mode.

Is there a preference setting I have not set and that is causing this to happen? Or is this something that got into 3.3.0 by accident? It didn't do this when I was using 3.2.4.

I don't have a copy of LOR on this computer ... but I think if you look under the Play menu, you will see at 'Lights off' option (or something close to that wording.)

That will turn the lights off when you stop the sequence, as well as turn the lights off in the visualizer.