Light-O-Rama Forums

reloading

toolmaker

hard drive died ,so now I have a new computer .I need to reinstall everything I have the cd for the showtimes software ,but can't find where to download the two cosmic color ribbon sequences I purchased I do have passcodes but can't find where to use them .

toolmaker wrote:

hard drive died ,so now I have a new computer .I need to reinstall everything I have the cd for the showtimes software ,but can't find where to download the two cosmic color ribbon sequences I purchased I do have passcodes but can't find where to use them .

First, I would recommend that you download the software directly from Light-O-Rama's site. http://www.lightorama.com/SoftwareDownloadPage.html

Be sure to check your license and see what version you are eligable for: http://lightorama.com/licenseCheck.html

Where did you purchase the 2 CCR Sequences from? Since Light-O-Rama doesn't sell any on their site, you would probably need to go back to where you purchased them from to get help with that. (I wouldn't know what passcodes you would be entering with the CCR sequences.)

Sequences I purchased through Superstar , I was under the understanding that these two sites where connected. I cant seam to find any way to ask a question on the superstar web site. any help would be appreciated

I'll point Brian your way. However if I am not mistaken if you go to the license check Don posted, you'll find that your S3 license includes the 2 CCR option for SuperStar (since LOR has acquired Super Star).

You should then download the most current version of S3 that your license supports. It will include the Superstar Software.

• 2 weeks later...

Back up, back up, back up.

I have seen these posts alot. We all seem to get busy and get that false sense of security that our computers will never crash. Nothing that all of us are not guilty of at one time or another.
Before online back up programs and external hard drives were the norm, I backed up everything on CD. Then DVD's came along and cut my CD collection by 80%.:D

There have been alot of developments in the last 10 years with back up software programs like Carbonite. I happen to use Norton 360 and I get 27gb of space with my subscription. Plenty of space for everything that I have.

The other option is those of us that have websites. You can store files on your webserver as well. They are not just for web pages.

Whatever type of system you use, it is worth its weight in printer ink (the most expensive liquid on earth)LOL

You can set them to back up your files at night or when you are not home.