Light-O-Rama Forums

Thank You Hoilday Coro

rmturner54

I decided to finally dive into DMX on a very small scale to convert my North Pole lights to DMX. I could have ordered all the stuff from Ray Wu in China, but to speed things up, I ordered what was needed from David at Holiday Coro. I am a research kinda of person, so I did my homework with a lot of reading. Ordered some 3 channel DMX modules and led modules etc etc.... As always, there is the chance of a snag. But thru Davids great customer service and a couple of phone calls everything was ironed out. The software programmer works like a champ and the DMX modules are really nice. I was able to set up a DMX network thru LOR along with my normal LOR network. The Enttec Pro works perfect. Once again......thanks David and Holiday Coro.

Richard

bdeditch wrote:

And he speaks better English than Ray as well LOL

Yea, but Ray puts up with my poor command of the chinese language, and any other non-English language he speaks, so I consider it even. :P

• 3 weeks later...

They have been very good with all problems I have ever had. Better English and faster shipping...
I wish they would start selling pixels

l0chte wrote:

They have been very good with all problems I have ever had. Better English and faster shipping...
I wish they would start selling pixels

Cheers! David is taking his new endeavor to new heights. I'm sure if someone would do the leg work for pixels in all varieties, And make it understandable no matter what hardware or software you are using along with a reasonable price (Holiday coro Rocks in that department) well, it would make life easier for some of us.
I guess ditto would have worked too!

• 2 weeks later...

David has been very patient with me. I have flooded him with questions and he has even taken the time to call me at home!

• 3 months later...

i just ordered my first DMX flood lights from Holiday Coro and the DMX controller and the DMX Dongle and Power supply. Cant wait for it all to come in!!

I have bought a bunch of DMX stuff from them and it all works great. Their site has excellent information and the service and shipping is first rate. I got the stars and some singing Christmas trees for this years.

Unlike everyone else, I have a great big problem with Holiday Coro. The problem is that they have waaayyyyy too many things I want. I have to choose between a coro flake and eating, or coro stars and paying my mortgage. It's a very tough decision to make. :)

Well, the prices are very good so you will only miss one house payment. And coro flakes are good with milk and a little sugar.

Well, the prices are very good so you will only miss one house payment. And coro flakes are good with milk and a little sugar.

Well, that's true. I've heard that since the coro flakes are made of coroplast, they don't get soggy, either.

• 4 weeks later...

David, here is a shout out to you too. I am still in my rookie season with Lights, and David was a huge help last March when I dived in head first into the DMX universe.

With my LOR software, entec pro dmx, and his 7.99 controllers, I have a worry free dmx universe. Now I just have to learn how to soder. ( I just order 80 more dmx controllers)