Light-O-Rama Forums

MP3 Director

Guest guest

The last 2 nights the MP3 director has acted a little strange last night I got home about 6:30 (show sheduled to start at 6) and no lights were on so I came in and went to the MP3 and everything looked powered up so I ejected the SD card and put it back in and the show started immedietly and I didnt think much about it it ran perfect all night and shut down when it was scheduled to. Tonight I just happen to look out the window about 6:10 and I noticed that there were no lights on so I went out and went to eject the SD card and I noticed that the R led (second one from the left) was blinking rapidly so I ejected the card and put it back in and everything started up. I did not notice last night if the R led was blinking. I read the manual and it says that the R led blinks when it is waiting for a schedule to start why would this be blinking after 6 when the show is scheduled to run??? I dont think the card is scheduled wrong because when you pull the SD card and put it back in it starts up?? Also tonight when the R led was blinking at 6:10 it was blinking rapidly however when I went out at 9:30 to check on it (the show stops at 9:30) it was blinking slowly not rapidly??

m gardner wrote:

The last 2 nights the MP3 director has acted a little strange last night I got home about 6:30 (show sheduled to start at 6) and no lights were on so I came in and went to the MP3 and everything looked powered up so I ejected the SD card and put it back in and the show started immedietly and I didnt think much about it it ran perfect all night and shut down when it was scheduled to. Tonight I just happen to look out the window about 6:10 and I noticed that there were no lights on so I went out and went to eject the SD card and I noticed that the R led (second one from the left) was blinking rapidly so I ejected the card and put it back in and everything started up. I did not notice last night if the R led was blinking. I read the manual and it says that the R led blinks when it is waiting for a schedule to start why would this be blinking after 6 when the show is scheduled to run??? I dont think the card is scheduled wrong because when you pull the SD card and put it back in it starts up?? Also tonight when the R led was blinking at 6:10 it was blinking rapidly however when I went out at 9:30 to check on it (the show stops at 9:30) it was blinking slowly not rapidly??

You could have a bad card.

It does sound a little strange... Seems like the yellow LED should have been blinking at the end of the show not a red led. It may be that for some reason the show isn't actually ending and thus is does not start later? I have to check on the yellow blinking but I think that is what should happen.