Light-O-Rama Forums

Hitting missed stakes with the mower

pyromill

well thats something i haven t done in my rookie year.i just found some gutter clips but my son says im a little anal about my john deere mower i picked them all up mowed the grass then washed the deere

The cable ties mulch up better than the missed tie down for the inflatables!.. so does electrical tape :P thank goodness I used plastic stakes this year or I would need yet another new set of blades due to hitting stuff. t purser give it time.. almost a decade now of lights to music and this is the first year I hit stuff I missed. Mainly due to lack of a winter killing down the grass I think.

I have an answer for the cable ties as I mow my yard right after tear down. Its called Snapper Hi Vac rear engine rider.. I don't use yard stakes but I use a ton of landscape fabric staples, I use a strong magnet after i get everything up and walk across the yard with it to get the loose wire staples before mowing.

I almost cried when I cut up one of my spt-2 cords the first time through the yard:(

james campbell wrote:

I almost cried when I cut up one of my spt-2 cords the first time through the yard

Not me but I did find out that the stake I drove in to mount my donation candy cane went through my sprinkler pipe. Had to do a quick patch job.

the zip ties fly when you hit them I hit several and if you hit them right they fly across the yard