Light-O-Rama Forums

Light o rama paypal payment pending

mvinc17

I went to check my order today and went to the paypal summary page and it says the payment is pending, anyone else get the same problem. I ordered the CMB16D DC Controller and a 3ft Cat-5 cable.

the total of the order was ~$86AU

mvinc17 wrote:

I went to check my order today and went to the paypal summary page and it says the payment is pending, anyone else get the same problem. I ordered the CMB16D DC Controller and a 3ft Cat-5 cable.

the total of the order was ~$86AU

With international orders, the store does not add the shipping correctly and this is manually done by Mary when processing the order. My past experience has been that you will get an e-mail with shipping options for your approval / selection before the order ships. Your payment is then adjusted accordingly.

(Note - I have always just used a credit card at the store rather than PayPal as I was not sure how PayPal coped with adjustments and a delay.)

Regards Geoff

I'm in Canada, and PayPal adjustments are processed after Mary does her voodoo. Works perfectly but it does take one more step and that's why the payment stands as pending for a bit. I have never had a problem.