Light-O-Rama Forums

Another pretty picture

GS

Jeff Millard wrote:

Paint 'em bright colors and put bows on them, then put them under the mega tree. I'll be over Christmas morning to collect my presents... :cool:

Jeff
jeff you mean like this

Attached files 311733=17047-003.JPG

t purser wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:
Paint 'em bright colors and put bows on them, then put them under the mega tree. I'll be over Christmas morning to collect my presents... :cool:

Jeff
jeff you mean like this
That looks like Jims trees. Always laying on their side.

Max-Paul wrote:

That looks like Jims trees...

Ladies and Germs - hold your nominations - we have our Post-of-the-Week winner!

t purser wrote:

so i don t know how to use photo shop get over it LOL
Dang t purser, had a bad week? My comment was not aimed at you. Grow some skin and chill a wee bit.

Max-Paul wrote:

Hey!! My trees work HARD!!...

They need to take a break once in awhile during the season... :(

wait on second thought i thought i was joining in the fun(as has been sated on these forms before)but then again i guess it all depends on who is having the fun i posted the picture in jest and directed it to no one but thats right im one of the newbies thats guilty of dumbing down the hobby to coin another phrase that i ve also seen used here.i keep forgetting the CLICK RULES HERE COME ON BOYS PILE ON

jimswinder wrote:

Max-Paul wrote:

Hey!! My trees work HARD!!...

They need to take a break once in awhile during the season... ;)

Jim is that how the trees sleep:)

t purser wrote:

I didn't know a $600 piece of software was needed to rotate a photo...

Surfing4Dough wrote:

t purser wrote:

I use Irfanview myself. It's free and I can do all kinds of stuff with it too, including upright Jim's sleeping Mega Trees!;)

Orville wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:
t purser wrote:

I use Irfanview myself. It's free and I can do all kinds of stuff with it too, including upright Jim's sleeping Mega Trees!;)

Or...just use Windows.

In Vista and Win7 (and most folders of XP), all you have to do is right click on the file and choose "Rotate Clockwise" or "Rotate Counterclockwise".

Or just change the folder view to Filmstrip, and under the photo preview there is a "Rotate Clockwise" shape_rotate_clockwise.png or "Rotate Counterclockwise" shape_rotate_anticlockwise.png button.

Why bother even opening the file in another program?

explorer_filmstrip.jpg

Screen-3.gif

who paid 600.00 dollars not me anyway im blind i could not see it anyway we just looked my wife aND I IT WAS STRAIGHT WHEN IT LEFT HERE.dang caps bral key board you outta try one some time you might learn something.

t purser wrote:

who paid 600.00 dollars not me anyway im blind i could not see it anyway we just looked my wife aND I IT WAS STRAIGHT WHEN IT LEFT HERE.dang caps bral key board you outta try one some time you might learn something.

Excuses, excuses...:)

(and no wonder you don't care if your pictures are upright or not...you just want to discriminate against us non-blind people! Just kidding with you t purser.:))

Surfing4Dough wrote:

t purser wrote:

Excuses, excuses...:Poh is that what a birth defect is called these days shame on you lol

(and no wonder you don't care if your pictures are upright or not...you just want to discriminate against us non-blind people! Just kidding with you t purser.:))