Light-O-Rama Forums

Dear LOR

Donny M. Carter

Dear LOR, is there a reason you have not helped us out with some video tutorials on using SS? The two videos that exist are great, but I think enough have asked for a little help! Thanks LOR!!

I have been asked to do a video on the Basics of SuperStar and I have not done so yet.

There are some powerpoint presentations which you can download by going to www.superstarlights.com and clicking on "PowerPoint Download" There are four of them.

Donny M. Carter wrote:

Dear LOR, is there a reason you have not helped us out with some video tutorials on using SS? The two videos that exist are great, but I think enough have asked for a little help! Thanks LOR!!

Well, I'm going to finally set aside some time in the next few days to do a couple of training videos. So should have them ready within a week or so.

-Brian Bruderer

LoR Dan mentioned there would be more videos coming out for sequencing the CCRs and RGB...any updates on that anyone from LoR?

Hello Brian, How's the tutorials coming along? Thanks for any update!

Donny

Donny M. Carter wrote:

Hello Brian, How's the tutorials coming along? Thanks for any update!

Donny

I finally finished one last night. It is on youtube at this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6AKVrF8bEg

If the tutorial is acceptable, an LOR intro will be put on it and it will be put in the list of LOR tutorials.

Sorry it is taking so long. Every day I try to do it and other stuff comes up. I next plan on making one on morphs, and then want to make one on exporting.

Thanks for the video Brian. You do good work sir :) :) :) I don't use a 12-CCR tree, can you setup the sequencing page to format to doing your rooflines ? The setup page looks very specific for the tree... :(

DLTSLC wrote:

Thanks for the video Brian. You do good work sir :) :) :) I don't use a 12-CCR tree, can you setup the sequencing page to format to doing your rooflines ? The setup page looks very specific for the tree... :(

There is a CCR mode and a Visualization mode. The tutorial is using the CCR mode. I suppose I should make a tutorial showing how to import a visualization file and sequence in Visualization mode.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Brian, I also finally decided this week that I need to do more than open SS, say where the hell is my grid and close it.
I was very happy to see that there is a new tutorial out, however when I click on the link you provided in post 8, I get "This video has been removed by the user.
Sorry about that."
can you provide a new link?
Thanks
-Jim

Hey Brian...

finally got around to watching your Morph Tutorial.... great stuff!!!

I NEVER would have figured all that out on my own!!!

But it did bring a question to mind...one that I have not seen asked (maybe it has)...are any of the SuperStar features, like "nudge", "fast forward/rewind", etc going to be incorporated into the S3 Sequence Editor?

jimswinder wrote:

Hey Brian...

finally got around to watching your Morph Tutorial....  great stuff!!! 

I NEVER would have figured all that out on my own!!!

But it did bring a question to mind...one that I have not seen asked (maybe it has)...are any of the SuperStar features, like "nudge", "fast forward/rewind", etc going to be incorporated into the S3 Sequence Editor?

That's a question to ask Dan. Something similar to "nudge" would be particularly useful. You could select an area and then click on nudge left or nudge right.