Light-O-Rama Forums

Computerized Christmas Lights

Guest guest

Hello all!

I just logged onto this website and what a site it is!

Every year since I was a little boy (I'm 40 now) my dad has put up Christmas lights. Now that he is older, my brothers and sister do the lights and this year we put up close to 30,000 lights and this thing gets bigger and bigger. Most of the lights are white but I am interested for the 2007 Christmas on how to computerize the lights and sync them to music.

This would compliment the lights and take them to the next level. We are just getting started in the computerized era so if you have information take it slow with me as I don't have a clue as to what I am getting into.

Any information that you can provide would be greatly appreciated!!!

Kurt Weldy

Columbus, Ohio

Kurt Weldy wrote:

Hello all!

I just logged onto this website and what a site it is!

Every year since I was a little boy (I'm 40 now) my dad has put up Christmas lights. Now that he is older, my brothers and sister do the lights and this year we put up close to 30,000 lights and this thing gets bigger and bigger. Most of the lights are white but I am interested for the 2007 Christmas on how to computerize the lights and sync them to music.

This would compliment the lights and take them to the next level. We are just getting started in the computerized era so if you have information take it slow with me as I don't have a clue as to what I am getting into.

Any information that you can provide would be greatly appreciated!!!

Kurt Weldy

Columbus, Ohio

Welcome Kurt,

you came to the right place. My advise would be to start reading all the threads in this forum and also to download a demo version of the LOR Software from light-o-rama.com and start playing with that. There are also some instructional videos on the LOR sight.