Light-O-Rama Forums

Grid not showing up on screen

Bcspy

About to start my sequence project on my laptop. The right side grid is blank on all of the last year programs. Third year doing this. I hope its not the computer. Playing around for a hour and seems like it out of wack. Trying doing a new sequence and still a blank grid screen. Should I have 3.02 advance. Should I update? Thanks

Guest Don Gillespie

Bcspy wrote:

About to start my sequence project on my laptop. The right side grid is blank on all of the last year programs. Third year doing this. I hope its not the computer. Playing around for a hour and seems like it out of wack. Trying doing a new sequence and still a blank grid screen. Should I have 3.02 advance. Should I update? Thanks

Not sure I understand your question, when you say the right side is blank what do you mean? does the sequence play? or is there no timing grid?

Show no time grid or sequence screen on all of my past sequence file. Even if I make a new sequence. I even can drag any of the channel bar and drawon the screen like using the paint program. The song play fine and show to grid. I just uploaded 3.20 software update. Its works now but place me on demo mode. I registered with correct name and key code. It still giving error message to upgrade and place on demo mode. Awaiting reply from LOR support. I know I have the advanced version. Thank

Bcspy,

Check out the LOR S3 FAQ. http://forums.lightorama.com/forum55/28470.html
One of the answers in there deals with what to do with regards to being placed in "demo" mode. In simplistic terms, go to "Help / Register Light-O-Rama" and run through the registration process again. You might have to restart the Sequence Editor.

I would also suggest an upgrade to 3.0.4 (or higher if your license allows.) There was a memory leak issue. While I don't think it's a factor here, it would be further down the road.

When you zoom in/out (View -> Zoom Rows/Columns) are you still having the same issue? If so, then go to "Edit -> Preferences -> Display Preferences" and click the Advanced OpenGL Settings. If you are not seeing what the text is describing, then you may have a video driver issue.