Light-O-Rama Forums

April sale in 2007?

Guest guest

I agree you should download the software now to start playing with ... but the animation visualizer in LOR only goes so far.

As soon as you get the controller plug in some lights and review the animations you have so far -- it will look different.

LOR is a bit unusual in that they actually announce their biggest sale months in advance. That said, don't abuse this generosity.

If you must have a controller NOW (or in February) then you'd best order it NOW. The lost discount on a single controller won't kill you. If you need it for the 4th of July, then I'd play it by ear -- if the sale is in April, then you're probably good to go. If it's in June, maybe, maybe not. Again, it's like getting mini-lights on clearance -- if you MUST HAVE them then pay full price. If you kinda would like them but not necessarily, then wait for the sale.

Let's just not pester John & Dan with "when will it be, how much, etc. etc" questions before the sale is even started.

-Tim

tfischer wrote:

LOR is a bit unusual in that they actually announce their biggest sale months in advance. That said, don't abuse this generosity.

If you must have a controller NOW (or in February) then you'd best order it NOW. The lost discount on a single controller won't kill you. If you need it for the 4th of July, then I'd play it by ear -- if the sale is in April, then you're probably good to go. If it's in June, maybe, maybe not. Again, it's like getting mini-lights on clearance -- if you MUST HAVE them then pay full price. If you kinda would like them but not necessarily, then wait for the sale.

Let's just not pester John & Dan with "when will it be, how much, etc. etc" questions before the sale is even started.

-Tim

We for me it is not so much pestering, I was just trying to get generalizations from past users and I got that.

As I said eariler I am thankful for any type of a discount a company gives and I agree with Tim. In my case I will pay for a controller now to get involved vs wait for the mad rush sale. I will buy more during the sale but the 10 or 20% off on ONE controller is not going to kill me.

BTW Tim,

Your site is one of the first ones I found a few weeks ago when I first heard about this madness.

Thanks for infecting me with the madness buddy. :D

John