Light-O-Rama Forums

This Bullying Thing

Guest Guest

Guest Don Gillespie

wbottomley wrote:

I'm so sick of hearing some people being bullies. If the truth hurts, grow some skin!

But... you can take this test to see if you are a bully. The results might even surprise you.

http://tinyurl.com/8334j9k

I took the test and to my suprise I am not I repeat I am not a bully ( my wife however does think I am an A-hole) sometimes. sure glad I am not a bully.

I took the test. It said I was not a bully, but said I am a guilty of being a terriorist, axe murderer, child molestor, animal cruelity, environmental distructionist, thief, obsessive compulsive disorder, "occupy every city", eat too much, and snore. Is this a side effect of LOR? :shock:

Thank God I am not a bully.

Richard Hamilton wrote:

I took the test. It said I was not a bully, but said I am a guilty of being a terriorist, axe murderer, child molestor, animal cruelity, environmental distructionist, thief, obsessive compulsive disorder, "occupy every city", eat too much, and snore. Is this a side effect of LOR? :shock:

you left out wife beater

All I can say about that test is it's flawed {more than likely just a sick joke}.

If you answer true to those questions it says you're not a bully {and YOU should be if they are all true!}, if you answer them false, which would be the correct answer for NOT being a bully, it states you're a bully!

I always go back and use various answers just to see what kind of results these tests give, and most times, they are completely inaccurate from what the true result should have been.

That test is a$$ backwards and completely unreliable in an accurate assessment. It's nothing more than a sick joke.

That's my opinion and I stand by it.

evan.a wrote:

Richard Hamilton wrote:
I took the test...

you left out wife beater

That's because I am the one to get beaten every time I bring up the subject of buying more LOR equipment and lights !!!

Orville wrote:

All I can say about that test is it's flawed {more than likely just a sick joke}.

If you answer true to those questions it says you're not a bully {and YOU should be if they are all true!}, if you answer them false, which would be the correct answer for NOT being a bully, it states you're a bully!

I always go back and use various answers just to see what kind of results these tests give, and most times, they are completely inaccurate from what the true result should have been.

That test is a$$ backwards and completely unreliable in an accurate assessment. It's nothing more than a sick joke.

That's my opinion and I stand by it.

I took your advise! First I took it right, and it said I was a bully. Than I answered every question with the letter "A", True. And it said I was not a Bully! Yet when I answered every question with an "E", False. It says I'm the biggest Bully out there!

I agree! Its a A$$ Backwards joke/scam!

Nope, it's working fine.. it knows bullies are compulsive liars, so your answers must be lies. It therefore uses the opposite answer, outting you as a bully..

TJ Hvasta wrote:

Nope, it's working fine.. it knows bullies are compulsive liars, so your answers must be lies. It therefore uses the opposite answer, outting you as a bully..

+1

Richard Hamilton wrote:

Holy crap!

Don't worry we can get you some help for that obssive compulsive disorder, then everything will be ok ;)

Jeff Millard wrote:

I took the test. The test is broken... This thread can die now.

:cool:

"James Tiberius Kirk" (The Kobayashi Maru can be beaten...)

love the sci fi reference,Picard is better:D

james campbell wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:
I took the test. The test is broken...  This thread can die now.

I must disagree, but I'm not bullying, Kirk was best. Bit at least you didn't say janeway:shock:

bretk wrote:

james campbell wrote:
Jeff Millard wrote:
I took the test. The test is broken... This thread can die now.

I must disagree, but I'm not bullying, Kirk was best. Bit at least you didn't say janeway:shock:
I don't have much use for any of the other spin offs. The next Gen will always be my favorite series but The Wrath of Khan is the best motion picture