Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone have anything planned for St Patricks Day?

ace_master

I'm going to do something for St Patrick's day, and would like to know if anyone else plans on doing anything... maybe we could swap timings for songs?

Most of my lights are up in trees, and out of view, so they remain up all year, as well as the strip lighting on the eves... The only thing I really have to take down still is the hanging sleigh/reindeer, my 8 mini trees, and the extension cords laying across the lawn. And until all the snow melts, and the grass needs cutting, those extension cords are not in the way, and can't be seen from the road either. :)

You mean there is something to do that day besides drinking so much I don't need to hang any lights t see them blinking??? :)

• 3 weeks later...

Do you need anh help with the shamrocks still? I made 9 smaller ones, and 5 large ones. Similar technique for both, different materials though.

Thanks Lincoln Lights. I still need to make mine, and any examples would be greatly appreciated. (PM sent)

• 9 months later...

Do you need anh help with the shamrocks still? I made 9 smaller ones, and 5 large ones. Similar technique for both, different materials though.

I woul dlove to be included with how you made them. I am also trying to come up with ideas on how to make big hearts for valentines day.