Light-O-Rama Forums

Ray Wu

Chris B

Has anyone had trouble contacting Ray Wu? I've emailed several times in which I got one response and it did not cover all of the questions I asked. Basic questions regarding combined shipping of 6 led strips and a reccomendation on a power supply from his store that would sufficiently power all 6 strips. Any ideas? And yes i've waited several days between messages realizing he is in a different time zone.

Chris

Thanks for the reply. I didnt mean to come off as a situation, just wondering if there was something i didnt know about getting a response from him or getting a hold of him in general. I read that post and it is the reason for contacting him. Thanks

Chris

Chris,

When you set up your aliexpress account you get a login and password. I have used the Instant messaging feature to talk to him several times granted they are 12 hrs diff time from est, so I usually talk to him after 10 pm my time.

Fwiw

I just order 600 dollars worth of stuff from ray and he done me a great postage price to the uk and all turnt up working fine in super quick time and I will be using in future