Light-O-Rama Forums

Importing singing Pumpkin S3 visualizer

Struax87

Ok so I expected a picture to import. What Is it i'm looking at? I'm seeing x y coordinates. I'm not sure where I save this too and if it turns into a fixture in the S3 visualizer. I'm very very new to this.

Ok, so you need to save this prop file in the prop folder, its under LightoramaVisualizationsProps. Once you save the file there, go into the Visualizer, under edit, and import the prop file. It will then show up in the Visualizer.

• 3 months later...

You need to find your LightoRama folder, inside of it is a Visualizer folder, which is where the prop folder is located.

Sheldon87 wrote:

I cannot find this prop file Lightoramavisualizationprops

In order to get the best help in a timely manner, you should stick to posting a single question in a single topic - not scattered across 3 different ones like you have done.

Guest wbottomley

DevMike wrote:

Sheldon87 wrote:
I cannot find this prop file Lightoramavisualizationprops

In order to get the best help in a timely manner, you should stick to posting a single question in a single topic - not scattered across 3 different ones like you have done.

He only has 2 post as I'm making this one. How did he get 3? :shock:

2, 3 all the same all the same. :D

I may have been thrown because if I am not mistaken there are actually 2 different people asking the exact same question.

Guest wbottomley

DevMike wrote:

2, 3 all the same all the same. :P

I may have been thrown because if I am not mistaken there are actually 2 different people asking the exact same question.

So... how does the visualizer work and where do I load props? :P

I couldn't resist. I would help but I don't use it or the animator. Mine's been blank since day one. I just watch the channel buttons blink like the voices in my head only speak to me. :D